Followers

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Tag you're it- Day Three

Hello again,

Well today brings us to another challenge with the lovely ladies over at Bugaboo Stamps Challenge Blog Catch the Bug, todays challenge is an easy one. Make a gift tag mine is plain and simple, I have left the ribbon off after learning my lesson not to cut them too short last Christmas, I will add some ribbon when it's time to wrap up some presents...

Just in case I haven't mentioned it, ;-) Jodie is celebrating over at the Bugaboo Stamps Store too. 

Here's my tag:-


Now I'm off to make a birthday card for my Dad... 

What I used:-
Francheville Christmas Basics tag pad 11.3cm x 6.5cm
Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils
Scrap glitter card stock

Impression Obsession Greeting  top edgers
Adhesives: Foam tape and PVA glue


I would like to enter this tag in:-

Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week
Megan

P.S. A huge THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies for taking the time to leave me a comment, your kind words are truly appreciated

No comments: