Followers

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Bugaboo Christmas in July Day 4-Bingo

Hello again,

Todays challenge over at Catch the Bug brings us a great Bingo Challenge; I have chosen the image called Mouse Ornaments which you can find here at Bugaboo Stamps… Jodie is also sharing the Christmas Spirit with 50% off the entire store for the month of July!

  
Below you can see the bingo chart I have taken the diagonal corner from the bottom row Stripes, Bugaboo image and Embossing to create my card. I’m combining this challenge with this weeks challenge over at Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge which is to use purple on the card… and the lovely ladies over at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge would like to see a card Inspired by a Song... I used to sing The Cat and the Mouse Carol in Primary School....

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 5” x 7” card blank
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
AC Turquoise cardstock
AC Amethyst cardstock
Sugar and Spice Studio paper
Embossing folder Couture Creations Small Dots
Tiny pink brads from stash
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting circles and Nesting scalloped circles
MPress nesting scalloped circles
Black fine line pen
Tickled Pink, Sprinkled Sugar Stickles
Aqua Glitzee glitter glue
Stanley Knife, steel ruler and cutting matt
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, Diamond Glaze



I would like to enter this card in:-
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Inspired by a song I even managed to find a rendition here 'Cat and Mouse Carol' so much nicer than we did in Primary School

Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week
Megan


P.S. A huge THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies for taking the time to leave me a comment, your kind words are truly appreciated

No comments: