Followers

Thursday 14 July 2016

Bugaboo Christmas in July Recipe Day 5

Hello again,

Well we are past the half way mark in this years annual Christmas in July celebration and challenge week, today brings us to Humour me Wednesday and a recipe challenge.



Recipe:
Make it Funny (Crabby Cat and Sentiment)
Use scallops (Lawn Fawn Stitched scalloped border)
Bling (sequins)
Layers (four)


I chose Crabby Cat Christmas from my collection of Bugaboo images simply because I had to use this hilarious sentiment from Create with TLC from last years Christmas Digi Club, my Uncle will probably receive this card and it will give him a laugh… Paulette has relaunched her store this year and right now only a fraction of the Christmas sentiment kits she has in her collection are available with more to come undoubtedly as the Festive season approaches. This month Paulette has join forces with Desire from her Design Team to host an all new Challenge- Anything goes with a TLC image or sentiment challenge.

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
White 5” x 7” card blank
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Rouge Cardstock (AC)
DCWV Glittered Christmas stack
Brown, Green & White card scraps
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop die
Memory Box Grand Merry Christmas
MFT Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX
Poppy Stamps Die Peaceful bird
Sequins from stash
Fine Line black pen
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, foam tape and Diamond Glaze

I would like to enter this card in:-
Create with TLC Challenge #1 at Doing life Anything goes with TLC 

Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week
Megan

P.S. A huge THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies for taking the time to leave me a comment, your kind words are truly appreciated.

    

No comments: