Followers

Monday 25 July 2016

‘Peace on Earth’

Hello again,

Well after one full on week, a week of peace and quiet reigned whilst I slept on the lounge as I recovered from the chest infection I picked up visiting a club with my Uncle and Aunt over a week ago my Aunt is a huge fan of a local Ukulele group and invited us to come too, the antibiotics have kicked in but still feeling a little under the weather…
I decided to finish off a card I partially made for the recent Bugaboo Christmas in July challenge which I tossed aside after realising that it did not meet the challenges…

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
White 5” x 7” card blank
AC Rouge cardstock
Gold, red, white and cream paper and card scraps
Gold embossed music script card (magazine)
Vintage style card stock from ancient DCWV Christmas stack
Fiskars scallop border punch
Red ribbon
Poppystamps small garden sprig and garden sprig dies
Marianne Design Poinsettia die
MFT small fancy flourish die
MFT Pierced Oval die
Lili of the Valley sentiment
Memento Tuxedo Black
Adhesive Pearls
Liquid Pearls Buttercup & Rouge
Fiskars small flower hand punch
Black fine line pen
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, PVA Glue

I maybe back later this week (or not), to hopefully share some of the 6 male birthday cards I have made in the last month...

I would like to enter this card in:-
Hiding in my craft room #260 Christmas in July

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. I would like to thank all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all! 


No comments: