Followers

Saturday 16 July 2016

Bugaboo Christmas in July Final Day

Hello again,

Well today brings us to the seventh and final day of this years Christmas in July Celebration and fun Challenges over at Bugaboo’s Catch theBug Blog. Today brings us to Freebie Friday and a Colour Challenge which you can see below.



When I first saw the Fuchsia picture and the colours selected from it I was a little concerned about my paper choices, but in the middle of the night I remembered that I have some Doodlebug Design Papers that came with a 100 sheet block which would fit the colours nicely, mixed in with another paper pack from Doodlebug Designs I bought more recently.

I coloured parts of the image twice so I could layer up Rudolph’s shirt and the top two presents on some foam adhesive, I also added some Diamond glaze to his nose, eyes and antlers… I could have sworn I had some gold stickles for his antlers… never mind it looks fine with the glaze and silver frame…

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 5”x7” card blank
Faber-Castell Pencils
Amethyst (AC) cardstock
Doodlebug Design Papers ‘Holiday Trimmings’
Doodlebug Design Papers ‘Christmas pack’
Silver glitter cardstock
Fiskars Scalloped border punch
MFT Stitched oval Scallop Frame
MFT Gift tag greeting Stamps
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Darice Bakers Twine
Francheville glittered enamel dots
Purple gel ink pen
Clear sequins from stash
Diamond Glaze
Adhesives:- Diamond Glaze, Double-sided tape & sheet, foam tape
Stanley knife, steel rule & cutting mat, fine point scissors

I would like to enter this card in:-
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Inspired by a song (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer) 


Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week
Megan
P.S. A huge THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies for taking the time to leave me a comment, your kind words are truly appreciated


No comments: