Followers

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Run, Run as fast as you can...

Hello again...

Well as promised I have again made a card for this weeks Case-ing Christmas Challenge, we are already up to week 22 and  I plan on continuing for the whole year...

This week it was Mynn who provided the initial card for inspiration and was joined by a combined group of ladies from both teams. You can see Mynn's gorgeous card here at Case-ing Christmas

I was inspired by the gingerbread man on Mynn's card and used an old template from the Papercraft Inspirations Magazine team, which was an bonus extra on their website several years ago. I increased the gingerbread man in size before hand cutting him out. 

I have made my card a square one this week to play along with the final Completely Christmas Challenge...

I also decided to play with my Sew Easy tool for the first time, so go easy on the wonky stitching ;-)

Here's my Card:-




What I used:-
White 14cm Card blank
Template from Papercraft Inspirations
Scrap of kraft card
Scrap of green card
White Gel ink pen
Bella! Droplets
Bow from my stash
Sequins from Lawn Fawn 
MFT Pierced Fishtail
Sentiment from TLC Creations
Sew Easy tool/floss
Polka Doodles Patterned paper
Brown Card
Brown Glitter paper
Silver Sentiment Peel-off
Adhesives- plenty of Double-sided tape and P.V.A. glue

I would like to enter this card in:-
Case-ing Christmas #22
Completely Christmas- Make it Square
Holly Jolly Christmas- Use Kraft
ABC Christmas- Keep it Simple
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra- Anything goes
Sparkle Creation- Christmas Challenge #26-Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers #81- Anything Goes

Thank you for looking in...
have a good one...
Megan

p.s. Thank you to each and all of the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message. I love them all...

No comments: