Followers

Monday 22 June 2015

Wedding Wishes...

Hello again... 

Well this week I have decided to join the lovely ladies over at the CRAFT blog who have challenged us to create a wedding or anniversary card so here goes...




What I used
White 5inch Square card blank
White card
Silver ink pad
Silver ribbon (American Crafts)
Embossing folder from magazine
Kaisercraft Blue Bay paper pack
Kaisercraft rhinestone flourish 'Champagne'
Stanley Knife and Steel ruler
MFT Royal leaves dies
MFT Rolled roses
Memory box Scalloped Posie
Adhesives PVA glue and double sided tape
Computer Printed Names and wedding date 

sorry I had to block out the names... I printed the couples names and date of wedding in various fonts, although I wish the font size had been a little larger...

I would like to enter this card in:-
CRAFT Challenge #316:- Wedding/Anniversary
Sister Act Card Challenge #111:- Anything goes
Simply Papercrafts for all Occasions #7:- Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments:- Anything goes
Hiding in my craftroom #204-Love is in the air


Well thank you for looking in...
Have a great day
Megan

p.s. A big thank you to those who take a little time to leave me a message, I appreciate them all...

No comments: