Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Izzy in Purple

Hello again,

We are now up to week 23 over at the Case-ing Christmas cardchallenge blog, this week Judy provided the inspiration for our cards she created a card featuring a fabulous purple and silver poinsettia which you can see over at the Case-ing Christmas blog.

I have taken my inspiration from the colour and layout of Judy’s card.
Here’s my card:-



What I used-
White 15cm x 10.5cm card blank
Ancient Christmas patterned paper from stash
Purple cardstock from scrap box
Purple stitched glitter paper
Scrap purple/blue spotty paper
Silver star peel off stickers
Izzy’s Candy Cane digi from Di’s Digital Stamps
Coloured with Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
White glitter paper from scraps
Snowflake punch
Lifestyle Crafts Lacy Circle Die
MFT Pierced Circle Die
Sizzix Tree Dies from Hero-Arts Stamp/Die set 
Violet Colorbox ink pad
Merry Christmas Cling stamp origin unknown
Bic Mark-it markers- Faux stitching & Metallic Bell
Foam squares

3D pearl paint- bought it cheap and it is now flat and distorted :-(



I would like to enter this card in


Well Thank you for looking in...
have a good one
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all of the kind ladies who visit and take the time to leave me a comment I love reading them all. Megan



No comments: