Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2015

All that glitters...

Hello again...

Well this week over at Case-ing Christmas Ellen made the most beautiful heat embossed Christmas tree card for us to case and you can see it here.

I don't really do much in the way of stamping and definitely no heat embossing although it always looks great, so I have opted to take my inspiration from the tree. I have raided my scraps again and I have used plain, patterned and a glitter paper to create my tree.

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
White 10.5 x 14.9 cm card blank
Scraps of paper and card
8" square paper from First Edition 'Christmas Village'
Felt holly leaves
Button and ribbon from stash
Red cotton thread
Cocoa Colorbox ink pad
Wplus9 tiny tags die
Marianne Creatables angel with star die
Printed sentiment
Kraft card
Adhesives Double-sided tape & paper, P.V.A. glue

I would like to enter this card in:-
Case-ing Christmas #25- Ellen
12 months of Christmas June- Anything goes or Vintage
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra- June
Holly Jolly Christmas- Tag you're it
Crafting By Design-Get ready for Christmas- June

Thank you for looking in...
have a good one...
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message I appreciate them all.

No comments: