Followers

Tuesday 16 June 2015

just not there!

Hello again

While the power was out...I made a card which will likely find its way to a teenage boy... I have used another two of the digi stamps I have been fortunate enough to win this year, being a combo of image and sentiment designed to work together by the team over at QKR Stampede.

I printed the image twice making one a little larger than the other and turned the smaller one into a tag.



This card is an unusual size, I bought some envelopes that unfortunately didn't fit what I had already made so I have decided to create a few cards to fit the envelopes.

Here's my Card:-

and the inside, I have stuck the tag in the little pocket



What I used:-
Card:-
A4 Kraft Card to make card blank with gift pocket-9.5cm x 17.5cm
Check paper from a magazine paper pack
Deep red card 
Gold glitter washi tape
Gold cord
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Digi-22404 Large Santa’s List and Digi-15710-Name ain’t there, from QKR-Stamps
Paper Smooches Christmas Greeting Die for sentiment inside

Tag:-
left over bits of card
scrap of gold elastic
white gel ink pen
Paper smooches die Christmas greeting

I would like to enter this card in:-
CRAFT #315 Christmas
Winter Wonderland- Santa Claus is Coming to town
Jingle Belles- Shake it or Santa Baby
ABC Christmas L is for Lyrics- Santa Claus is Coming to town
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra June- Anything Goes So long as it's Christmas

Well thank you for looking in…
Have a good one…
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the ladies who take the time to leave me a little message, I appreciate them all...Megan

No comments: