Followers

Saturday 27 June 2015

Bright and Beautiful

Hello again...

Well I have had some extra card making time this week again courtesy of the local electricity company who have been replacing power poles and fiddling with the wires so I printed out some images to colour while we were without power again...

Here is one card which happily found a home with a friend calling and requesting for a floral card suitable for an Aunt... I hope the Aunt likes orange!

Here's my card:-




What I used:-
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.9cm
Echo Park Paper Pad 'Dots'
My Mind's Eye Paper Pad 'Happy Day'
Orange card from scraps
Bugaboo image 'Flower Shelf'
Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Sentiment stamp from a Magazine Cover gift 'BeBunni- Birthday Wishes'

I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper- June
Through the Purple Haze-Use Bright Colours
613 Avenue Create-Anything goes with Twist- One Sense Sight-Flowers
Simply Papercraft #7- Anything goes
Craft your passion #267-Anything goes
Creative Craft Cottage #42- Spots or Stripes spots all the way!!


Well thank you for dropping by
have a great weekend
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the Lovely Ladies who take the time to leave me a little message, I truly appreciate each and everyone!


No comments: