Followers

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Poinsettia

Hello again…

I am again joining in with the lovely ladies over at Case-ing Christmas where each week we are inspired by a central card made by one of the design team members, this week we are Case-ing team member Pat who made this lovely card:

I have taken my inspiration from the embossed background and the flowers with the flourish.

Here’s my card:

 


What I used:-
White Card blank- 10.5cm x 14.9cm
White card
Gold paper from stash
Red handmade paper from Riot art
Lime green corrugated card
Spellbinders M-bossabilities Folder ‘Simplicity’
MFT Fancy flourish die
Marianne Designs Poinsettia die
Fawn Lawn Joy script dies
Green chalk
Adhesives P.V.A. Glue and Double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in

Thank you for looking in…
Have a good one...
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I really appreciate them all :-)



No comments: