Followers

Monday 4 May 2015

Pippi

Hello again…

Today I am sharing a card I made using inspiration from Case-ing Christmas, each week one of the lovely design team ladies creates a card for us to case. The design team also case the card to provide us with even more inspiration. This week Mynn is the creator of a truly gorgeous card with the cutest little bird image, you can find Mynn’s original creation here.
I have taken my inspiration from Mynn’s layout and the featured feathered friend.

Here's my take on Mynn's card


What I have used:
12.7x17.8cm white card blank
Digi image ‘Pippi 2’ a freebie from Karin Kajsan 
Derwent and Faber-castell pencils
White card from scraps box
Kraft card ‘la Carta’ from Office works
Fiskars border punch ‘flowers’
Mpress square die
Lifestyle Crafts- Square Doily nesting die
MFT- Pierced fishtail
Blue checked paper was a magazine freebie
Red striped paper BoBunny ‘Elf Magic’
White Ribbon & lace border from stash 
Blue hemp cord
Printed sentiment
Ranger Baby blue liquid pearls

I would like to enter this card in
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Extra May- Anything goes as long as it is Christmas
Crafts Galore Encore- #17 Anything goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #257 Christmas
Crafting by Designs: May Anything goes
The Stamping Boutique: Ribbon and or Lace-both
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge- Use a lot or a little patterned paper

I have also made a gift tag using up some of the leftover pieces and yet another one of my Christmas owls, which I made using up a variety of scraps during January this year, just another 20 or so to go ;-)



What I used:
Kraft tag (magazine gift)
Paper scraps from above card
Ribbon, hemp cord scraps
Owl (Cottage Cuts die)
Snowflake (Marianne Designs)
Glitter glue Red and silver
PVA glue
Twine from stash
Loose white glitter (Now has a pink tinge to it, red card must have bled)

I would like to enter this tag in-
Sparkle 'n' Sprinkle Anything goes-Use loose glitter- on hat band and pom-pom

Thank you for looking in…
Have a good one…

Megan

p.s. Thank you for all the lovely comments you have been leaving me, I appreciate them all!

No comments: