Followers

Monday 25 May 2015

Seven months to go...

Hello again....

Well I have been busy over the last week colouring some lovely digi stamps while watching some t.v., I was lucky enough to win some digi stamps from the lovely ladies over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' in last months competition. Thank you to the ladies and sponsor for being so very generous.

Today I have used cute little set of Christmas Mice from Di's Digi Stamps who you can find here

The papers are from 'Home for Christmas' by Pebbles and a basic page from Echo Park Paper Co. aptly named 6x6" paper pad "Dots" Essential Collection.

Here's my card:



What I used:-
White 14cm Square Card blank
Echo Park- 'Dots' Design paper
Pebbles-'Home for Christmas' Design paper
Di Digi Stamp- Merry Mice
MFT- Pierced Circle Die
MFT- Pierced Fishtail Die
Memory box Beloved Snowflake die
Red Glitzee- Glitter glue
Fairy Krystal- Glitter paint on snowflakes and as snow
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Fiskars corner rounder
Adhesives- PVA glue and double sided tape
Printed sentiment


I would like to enter this card in:-
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'- Cute Christmas
Crimbo Crackers- #81 Anything Christmas goes
Sparkle Creation Christmas- #25 Anything Christmas goes
Hiding in my craftroom- #200 Any holiday
Completely Christmas- #64 Candle or Lantern- Lantern has candles inside!!
12 Months of Christmas Link-up- #5 Christmas Critters
Di's Digi Stamps- use two or more designer papers
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas 230- use something die cut or punched
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra-May Anything Christmas Goes
Christmas Stampin' all year long- #46-Sketch- I have mirrored the sketch










Thank you for looking in...
Have a good one...
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take time to leave comments on my cards. I appreciate them all ;-)

No comments: