Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Twirl, Twirl, Twirl

Hello again,

Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our challenge and today sees the beginning of our Anything goes challenge, we have two lovely sponsors this month QKR Stampede and Colour of Love will each be giving one lucky winner their choice of 3 Digi stamps from their stores.

PRIZE 3 Digi Stamps

PRIZE 3 Digi Stamps

I have used a stamp from our sponsor QKR Stampede called Dancing Digital Stamp and I have made a page in my journal, I created a background for the little Elephant using two patterned papers and an old precut border scrap, I coloured the elephant with Faber-Castell pencils and paper pieced her tutu before fussy cutting her out. The sentiment is from my collection of sentiments from Paulette at Create with TLC to finish I added some bling using a circle hole punch and some sparkle paper… 

This challenge is open until May 25th, you can add your project by using the Linky tool over at Crafting by Designs. Please be sure to link your project back to us. 
Here is my page:-
What I used:-
White card for printing 
Papers from my stash (mystery brand)
Scrap box border, silver glitter paper and checked paper
Single circle hole punch
Pierced oval die
A5 Art book
Scissors

Adhesives: Double-sided tape, Glue stick, PVA glue


I would like to enter this page in:-
QKR Stampede Anything goes #345


Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

11 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This elephant in her tutu is adorable. The sentiment is great! What a fun card this is!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a fun journal, Megan! I really like the pretty papers you paired with your fun elephant and hilarious saying. TFS!

Claire said...

Lol... oh goodness, she's so funny helped by your colouring of her nails complete with pink plaster. What a fun card x

Kathleen said...

Oh my, what a fabulous image and a great layout, super card.
Sad tonight as my Daughter has just started her journey back to Sydney after being here for three weeks.

Kath x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun image Megan, and you have coloured her beautifully and out fitted her with a gorgeous tutu. Love your page
Blessings
Maxine

CaroleAnn said...

This is adorable and just made me smile. Thanks so much for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.

MagsB said...

Awwww, Megan, what a cute elephant in her tutu! So sweet and fun! Your papers are so pretty, too!

love Mags B x

crafty said...

A lovely journal. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

KandA said...

What a fabulous fun image and a super journal page xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi dear Megan, what a totally cute effalump!! Adorable... love colour too, well done.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous, that elephant is so delightful. Emma