Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2019

CBD Feature a Creature

Hello again,

Ooops…. I forgot to hit Publish for this one to be published yesterday while I was in Sydney... 

Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our challenge and this week I am hosting the challenge is Feature a creature we want to see any and every kind of animal from tiny little mice to giant giraffe, cats and dogs to kangaroos and elephants and everything in between, we have one fabulous sponsor this week All Dressed Up will be giving the lucky winner 2 digi stamps of choice from their store.

PRIZE Winners Choice 2 Digi images

I have used a stamp from our sponsor called Llama to make a card, the image was coloured with Faber-Castell pencils and cut using a Cross Stitched Oval Die, a second oval die was used to cut out the sentiment. I added four brightly coloured MFT Stepped Up Chevron die cuts in colours similar to those I coloured the blanket with. I made my card blank out of some AC ‘Pool’ cardstock.

This challenge is open until May 28th, you can add your project by using the Linky tool over at Crafting by Designs. Please be sure to link your project back to us. 


Here is my card:-

What I used:-
AC Pool cardstock to make card base
White card for printing 
Faber-Castell coloured pencils
MFT Stepped up Chevron die
Cross Stitched Oval die
Oval die 
Chevron cardstock
Scraps in bright colours, white and gold
Single hole punch
Hello Stamp (miscellaneous sentiment set)
Versacolor Orchid ink pad

Adhesives: Double-sided tape and glue pen

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan
P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Megan - love how you have taken the colours from the image onto the background via the die cuts.
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your llama is super and I do like how you added the chevron die cuts. It almost looks cross stitched!

EmmaT said...

Oooh love this, gorgeous, the colours really stand out against the mostly muted background. Emmax

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh that’s a clever use of DP and chevron Die, looks just like a Mexican blankie so suited for the llama image, Megan well done, hope all well in Syd.
Thanks for sharing,, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}