Followers

Monday 20 May 2019

Teddies Christmas

Hello again,

Autumn has well and truly arrived here in Australia, the leaves on all the trees are changing to the most beautiful bright colours and they look striking against a storm darkened sky (if only the clouds would open) we are approaching water restrictions soon due to the dam level reaching 50%. I did some illicit colouring last week and decided to make a Christmas card with one of the images I coloured.
I have again used my trick to expand the 15cm (6") paper to cover the larger card blank cutting and hiding the cut behind the centre strip...

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 12.6x 17.8cm card blank (5x7)
From the Heart Stamps Teddy Gift Stack digi image
Lily Bee Designs Christmas Cheer Papers
Faber-Castell pencils
Wink of Stella liberally on bears hat
Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Christmas
Clear embossing ink
Silver super fine embossing powder
Clear rhinestones

I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #438 Optional Candy canes
12 Months of Christmas Link up- Creature Feature
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything Goes May
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #10 May Anything Christmas
Christmas with the Cuties-#26 Feature a Creature
Cute N' Crafty Christmas Anything Christmas/Winter
Happy Little Stamper Christmas Challenge May

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all my blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Megan - I hope the colouring did not set you back at all. Love how you 'stretch' you papers :)
Blessings
Maxine

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Busy little bee aren’t you Megan, you’re reminding me I need to make some more Christmas cards, made 26 so need to get a move on!
Great cute little bear, well done,
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Brenda in IN said...

Teddy with his Christmas hat is adorable. The teeny mouse is so cute too. Great papers you used for matting. I wish I could send you some rain. We have really had too much in the southern U.S. I don't know when my yard here will dry out.

Claire said...

Sweet festive bear with his lovely coloured stack of presents. The patterned papers are really pretty as a backdrop x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That teddy is darling and I love the patterned papers you put together. This card is so much fun!

I hope you get some rain soon!

EmmaT said...

Delightful cards and image. I to often 'stretch' paper panels or indeed die cuts, makes them more versatile. Emma

Darlene said...

So so cute! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

Darlene
Merry Little Christmas DT
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Awesome card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

Hugs
Claudia
DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 12 months of Christmas cards link up and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CUTE N CRAFTY CHRISTMAS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Sue - said...

A sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.