Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Sketchy Christmas

Hello again,

Well, Mr. Mojo has been absent of late and this is the first card I have felt like creating, I was tidying my craft mess space looking for the card I made earlier on for Mother's Day which will be this coming Sunday here in Australia and I discovered an A4 sheet of mixed images I had already coloured and decided since I had significantly tidied a space I should mess it back up. I found a sketch challenge with the lovely ladies over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 to follow as a little prompt for my mojo. 

While my mojo has been AWOL I have been digging up more of the family tree, one lady was the mother of 17 children, not sure how many actually survived though at this point... 

Apologies for the picture being a little dark, Autumn has truly arrived, but don't let the spring bulbs know that they are incredibly early flowering...

Here is my card:-

What I used:-

14cm square card blank
grey polka dot paper, pink card (from my messy table)
Pink pinstripe paper
Saturated Canary Image Christmas Angel
MFT Pierced circle die
Pinking shears circle die (CCD)
Scrap metallic silver paper
Wild Rose Studio 'Christmas Labels'
Clear embossing ink
Wow! Metallic Silver super fine Embossing powder
Impression Obsession Deer die
Wink of Stella Clear on wings
Adhesives:- Double sided adhesive sheet, Double sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
12 Months of Christmas Link up- Optional theme Feature a Creature
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything goes
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2- #159
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #436 Optional add bells
Merry Little Christmas Challenge May Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan...

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A really sweet card Megan - love your colour combination!!
My bulbs are close to flowering too - at least the paper whites are budding!! But then they seem to flower in the winter most years, so maybe they are winter flowers...
Blessings
Maxine

KandA said...

Fabulous card and a lovely image Megan.
It is fun finding out about our ancestors isn't it?.... especially digging up some of their secrets! xx

Brenda in IN said...

That is a cute image and your coloring is lovely. I like the design of the pink strips against the gray polka dots. Pink and gray are a great combination. Craft rooms are suppose to be messy!

Kathleen said...

I love the combination of pink and grey and mixed with this cute image makes a really lovely card.

Kath x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute and I love the layout. Since it is spring here, it is getting easier to find a good time to photograph cards. But I also have a pile of cards here I haven’t had time to photo. TFS!

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card, love the colour combo. Emma

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous holiday card.. Love the deer die cut and your coloring .. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. AJ DT SSW2

sweet art designs said...

What a lovely little card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

Julie Odil said...

I'm so glad you finished your card. It is lovely. Thanks so much for linking up with us at the 12 Months of Christmas this month. Julie, DT member

Cindy said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas!