Followers

Wednesday 8 May 2019

CBD Birthday Balloons

Hello again, 
Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our challenge and this week our challenge is For the Girls, we have one fabulous sponsor this week SheepSki Designs will be giving the lucky winner 3 digi stamps of choice from their store.                
PRIZE Winners Choice 3 Digi images

I have used a stamp from our sponsor called Birthday Balloons to make my first ATC, the image was coloured with Faber-Castell pencils and paper pieced with a scrap of striped paper before being fussy cut and added to a ATC made using scrap cardstock and a piece of patterned paper from my scrap box.

This challenge is open until May 14th, you can add your project by using the Linky tool over at Crafting by Designs. Please be sure to link your project back to us.


Here is my ATC:-

What I used:-
White 12.4x17.5cm card blank card for printing 
Faber-Castell coloured pencils
Pink cardstock, pink patterned paper, striped paper from scrap box
Adhesives: Double-sided tape and glue pen

I would like to enter this ATC in:-
Crafty Creations Challenges #389 Anything Goes
The Happy Craft Challenge May Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned paper challenge Anything goes

Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

10 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely bright and fun ATC, be careful these little things can become quite addictive. I used to make a lot of these for swaps back in the day. They're great for experimenting new techniques with :) x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Hi Megan, really nice ATC. That is a lovely image and I like all the patterns you put throughout the piece. It’s quite striking, really. Hope you have a good day!

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous image and atc, love the vibrant colours. thank you for visiting my blog. Emmax

Kathleen said...

Well I thought you had gone mad, I could not see a balloon anywhere on the first image, then I scrolled down and then realised that it was me that had gone mad!!.
A really lovely image and love the bright background and the lovely pastel colours of the balloons.
Super card Megan.

Kath x

Maud's Creations said...

Love your card Megan, perfect for a teenager, the colours are glorious. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

kiwimeskreations said...

What an exquisite ATC Megan - love the background, it really makes the image 'pop'. The paper piecing on the image is perfect!
Blessings
Maxine

KandA said...

Fabulous ATC Megan. It's a wonderful image and super colouring xx

craftysahmiam said...

Colorful, fun image and use of paper piecing on your ATC. I never think to do piecing and ought to try it

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful Megan.
We are still in SA so hope for another fab weekend.x

flossbite said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again!