Followers

Monday 27 May 2019

Elves tell Santa...

Hello again,

Well I'm on a roll with my Christmas cards for this year, my second, third for this month too. (I should be doing several more each month but...)

I have coloured a Birdie Brown image from her digi stamp days (no longer available) in colours that represent a certain film character and a sketch from Sketch Saturday to make my card.

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank
Green cardstock
Doodlebug Design 'Santa Express' paper pad
Echo Park 'Dots and Stripes' Christmas paper (funny thing about this pad- there are no stripes at all)
Sentiment from Whimsie Doodles (appears to have closed down)
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Birdie Brown image
Faber-Castell Pencils
Spica Clear glitter pen
Pin dot rectangle die
Scalloped circle die
Circle die

I would like to enter this card in:-
12 Months of Christmas Link Up Optional Feature a Creature
Sketch Saturday #565
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge Anything goes optional circles
Cute 'N' Crafty Christmas Challenge Anything winter or Christmas
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Anything goes
Rudolph Day with Scrappy Mo

Thank you for looking in...

Have a wonderful week..
Megan

P.S. Many Thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!


12 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute elf and I lvoe the sentiment!! We used to tell our boys that!! xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Megan,
Happy Rudolf Days.
oh what a very sweet card and I love your design and that super Elve is so sweet.
You have coloured him wonderfully too.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Your elf looks like he's having a lovely dance with the baubles here, such a gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining in the Rudolph Days challenge this month.
Sue xx

Kathleen said...

A super card Megan, super cute image and some lovely papers and a great sentiment. Well done on getting ahead with your cards.

Kath x

EmmaT said...

delightful card and image. Emmax

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, Megan! Such lovely papers, and the cutest Elf!

love Mags B x

scrappymo! said...

This is an adorable image and a sweet Christmas card!

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

pinky said...

This is super cute right down to that wee sentiment! Love it.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A cute image, the perfect papers and arranged just right! A great christmas card! Have a wonderful day!

Monica Maier said...

Such a cute care, I like the layers and your coloring on the elf! Thanks for joining us this month at Merry Little Christmas Challenge blog!

Monica- DT
https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

aussie aNNie said...

Another fabulously delightful card.xx

EmmaT said...

Such a wonderful card, you are doing well with Christmas cards. Emmax