Followers

Monday 4 March 2019

Butterfly Thank you

Hello again,

As a part of the set of cards I was requested to make for a friend she wanted four Thank you cards included this is the first of them I am sharing a super quick, clean and simple design. This uses some pretty pearlised design paper from the paper mill, scraps of salmon and black cardstock, looking at it now I think I should have made the butterflies more centred in the main panel... I have made one of these before using different colours as a quick thank you card for the ladies at a cemetery where we had been doing some family history research.


Here is my card:


What I used:-

White 10.5x14.8cm card blank

Salmon and black scrap cardstock

Pearlised butterfly design paper

Lawn Fawn sentiment die

Adhesives:- Double sided tape, adhesive sheet

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a pretty thank you card! The black white and salmon is a really nice combination! That butterfly paper is really quite beautiful!

KandA said...

Fabulous thank you card and such a lovely layout with the pretty butterfly paper and die xx

Maud's Creations said...

Love your colour combination Megan, the salmon sets of your butterflies so well love the simplicity of your design. Thank you for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

Liz said...

Lovely Thank You card, Megan. I love the black and white design with just a pop of colour. xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous paper and gorgeous card! I love the simple style and pop of colour! Might have to CASE this one! It would be good for so many occasions!

Jenny L said...

Hi Megan,
what a very gorgeous thank you card and that design is very wonderful.
Love the salmon pink and the butterflies.
The thank you sentiment is very fab too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Stunning creation Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

Hugs
Claudia
DT Patterned Paper Challenge

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http:// http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com//