Followers

Sunday 17 March 2019

LPoCF Fabrika Fantasy

Hello again,

Today brings us to an all new Anything goes challenge for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope that you will join in and share with us what you have been creating. This fortnights sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy who is giving the lucky winner 3 images from their store.

Prize 3 Images

I have used an image from our sponsor called Easter Bunny, I printed and coloured the image then paper pieced his overalls using a scrap of denim patterned paper and the egg with some scrap pink paper. Then fussy cut the bunny out and added him to a square of patterned paper and stamped the sentiment before doodling in the border.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White A5 cardstock folded in half to make the card blank
Fabrika Fantasy Easter Bunny image
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Scrap papers from stash (the square is from My Minds Eye)
Sentiment stamp Clearly Besotted 'Sweet Little Sentiments'
Black fine line pen
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, glue stick

I would like to enter this card in:-
Fabrika Fantasy For the girls

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh wow Meg this is such a super fun image and a really great card.

Kath x

Claire said...

He's fab, especially his paper pieced denim dungarees and his oversized yummy egg. So nice to see some hand doodling on a card, makes it eggstraspecial x

KandA said...

Great card Megan, I love the bunny with the super piecing and your doodled border looks fabulous xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Isn’t this fun! I do love his overalls! The mix of patterns is interesting and pleasing to the eye!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute image and card! I like your paper-piecing and doodled border too!

Sarah said...

What a fabulous fun card xx