Followers

Wednesday 13 March 2019

CBD- For the Boys

Hello again,

Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our challenge and this week the challenge is For The Boys, we have one fabulous sponsors this week Crafty Sentiments Designs will be giving the lucky winner their choice of 3 Digi stamps from their store.       

PRIZE 3 Digi Stamps

I have used a stamp set freebie from my magazine subscription to make a birthday card, the set includes a few flowers and pretty vase and a mason style jar which I have used here. I have stamped and heat embossed the mason jar, fish and sentiment in silver, gold and black. Using up some scrap distress oxide background pieces to make the jar and the fish, I die cut the circle background with some adhesive sheet attached to a scrap of black card, cutting it in two to make it fit across the width of the card front. Not that you can see them but I also heat embossed some extra fish in clear on the card front, before doodling in the border.

Here is my card:-


This challenge is open until March 19th, you can add your project by using the Linky tool over at Crafting by Designs. Please be sure to link your project back to us. 

What I used:-
White 10.5x14.8cm card blank 
Scrap distress oxide card and black card stock
Clear, Silver, gold, and black embossing powder
Clear embossing ink
Magazine freebie stamp set
Black fine line pen
Adhesives: Double-sided tape, foam tape, adhesive sheet

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cool way to use up those scraps! The circle border is perfect with the fish!

Sarah said...

This is a great CAS man card Megan, love the die cut bubbles and the doodles too xx

Kathleen said...

Super CAS card and some lovely dies and images.

Kath x

Brenda in IN said...

Such a fun card with that cute fish and those bubbles.

Maud's Creations said...

Cute card, love t h emason jar with its cute fish. Thanks for joining us Megan, at the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

KandA said...

Super card Megan. Fabulous dies and such a great way to use up your snippets xx

Di said...

Great card Megan! I have some dies to cut bubbles like these - thanks for the inspiration! Clever thinking there.

Hugs

Di xx