Followers

Sunday 10 March 2019

Butterfly Birthday

Hello again,

I'm back to share another of the cards I finally sent to one of my friends who requested four female birthday cards, it was completely up to me what I put on the cards and this is one of them which I will admit to case-ing from my Pinterest boards, here is the link to the card I found addINKtive designs (Bronwyn), my slightly different version below... I was still trying to make the most of my large quantity of scrap paper and card, the pile of which never seems to shrink. As with most of the other cards I have tried to keep them as flat as possible to cut down on postage, rather than adding bling to this card I used single hole punched silver circles (they are metallic not that you can tell in the pic)

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 10.5x14.8cm card blank
CCD half doily die
CCD butterfly die
Scrap Kaisercraft paper (Blue Bay)
Scrap white, silver and glittered green paper
Hole punch (tiny/flat embellishments)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Darkroom Door Sentiment (Full Bloom Vol.1)

I would like to enter this card in:-
Happy Little Stampers March challenge Anything goes with dies
Love to Craft Challenge blog Anything goes March
The Happy Craft Challenge March Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all my blogging friends and visitors who take the time to comment on my cards and creations, I appreciate them all!

P.P.S. Apologies for not being around, too many medical appointments and then the usual high pain days to keep up with all my blogging friends, fingers crossed the rehab doctor I see this week will have some answers, nine months with dominant hand in a sling is not much fun.

11 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card Megan, clever idea to use a hole punch to create the illusion of bling while keeping it flat for posting. I like the colour of the butterfly against the Kraft card base x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty card, and I do love your tip of using the punched paper for the embellishment. They are really pretty!

Susan Renshaw said...

Elegant!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Kathleen said...

Love the colours of this lovely card and the papers are so pretty.
Oh Megan I really hope that things do improve for you very soon and please don't comment on my posts, I hate to think that just because I comment on your you feel you have to painfully comment on mine. Hope thing improve very soon.
Take care.

Kath x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Maud's Creations said...

Love the design and the colours are beautiful, thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

Brenda in IN said...

This is so sweet and feminine. I hope you get some relief for your hand with the new doctor. You take care of your hand and don't worry about commenting.

KandA said...

Such a wonderful card and fabulous design and colours with the kraft background xx

Carol L said...

What a wonderful design and resulting beautiful card! I love the delicate dsp within the doily and the butterfly accent looks striking on the kraft base!

flossbite said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this is a wonderful elegant creation! I love design and choice of colours!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge March ATG.
Ileanaxx