Followers

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Silhouettes

Hello again,

Today brings us to a new challenge with the lovely ladies of Crafting by Designs, this week I am playing host and the challenge is to use silhouettes on your entry, these can come in any colour from stamped images, digi stamps or using die cuts to name a few. The design team have been busy creating cards and projects to inspire you to join us, we look forward to seeing some spectacular creations....


Prize $15 gift certificate


This week I have used an image from our Sponsor Sparkle and Sprinkle, called Puddles Digital Stamp Set to create a page in my bullet journal. I have used a pre made spray ink background using Dylusions in cut grass and lemon zest, I inked through a Memory Box stencil (Zippy Dots) using canary, lime and green colorbox ink pads, used some bubble wrap from the bottom of a tray of strawberries to stamp some white spots and used my darkroom door sample numeral stamp to add more interest in London fog ink. I printed out and fussy cut the image out and one of the sentiments which I snipped into single words and glued on to the page and doodled around.

This challenge is open until the 5th of March and you can join in using the linky tool over at Crafting by Designs

Here is the journal page:-

What I used:-
White paper (ripped from another journal)
Dylusions cut grass and lemon zest spray inks
Puddles Digital stamp set
Canary, lime, green and white colorbox ink pads
bubble wrap
London fog inkpad
Memory Box Zippy Dots stencil
black fine line pen
Adhesive- glue stick

I would like to enter this page in:-
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February Anything goes
Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge February optional twist add metallic
Beccy's Place Challenge Use an image from Beccy's Place

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all my kind friends and visitors who stop by and take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful journal page Megan, I love the colors! p.s. I sent you an email regarding being your GDT for this challenge.
Thanks Tammy

Sarah said...

What a beautiful page Megan,that vibrant green backdrop is perfect xx

Kathleen said...

Really super background and love the black silhouette against it.

Kath x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Yup gorgeous Megan. Do love that green and all the other additions.. love esp white dots via strawberry pack.
Prayer Hugs
Shaz in Oz.x

Beccy said...

Awesome journal page Megan, you did a fabulous job with the background. The colours and textures you added are perfect to simulate a cold and rainy day. Love the way you added the sentiment too. Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How nice! I love that sentiment, first off. What a great reminder. The green background is so vibrant and interesting!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your journal page is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE your background with spray inks - I really need to play around with my spray inks more! Nice touch with the bubble wrap too!