Followers

Monday 4 February 2019

Old fashioned lady

Hello again,

Today I am sharing one of the four birthday cards I made for my friend who ordered a mixed bunch from me, I have used a silhouette die and made a vintage card, with the unfortunate error of having just above the sentiment the words toilet basins on the old patterned paper I have used, I’m sure it just adds some interest that you can read in old ads. I have been free to make what I want to with one exception, a specific request to make a card with the French language and a bike on it... the bike is easy, French not so, all I have come up with is using google translate to say happy birthday in French...
Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 10.5x14.8cm card blank
Kaisercraft Timeless patterned paper 
CCD Lady with umbrella die
Oval die 
Scrap of black, gold and sandstone paper/card
Paper lace
White Liquid Pearls
Marianne Designs Butterfly punch die
Darkroom Door Sentiment stamp Simple sayings Vol.1
Clear embossing ink 

8 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

That's so funny about the toilet basins but it just adds some fun to the card. The silhouette is lovely - wish I had that tiny waist! It is great paper and very unique.

Maud's Creations said...

Love your Elgant lady who beautiful ti mneless card. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Megan - but I had to laugh over the 'toilet basins' placement... or should that be the placement of the greeting?
Blessings
Maxine

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Having ng a chuckle here Megan just the sort of thing I’d do too, well done!
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Greta said...

What a pretty vintage card!

JoAnn said...

Love the silhouette cut out on your vintage style birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

I really like your project Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

Hugs
Claudia
DT Patterned Paper Challenge

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http:// http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com//

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I LOVE the old fashioned silhouette over the text. Very nice!