Followers

Thursday 26 April 2018

Merry and Bright

Hello again,

Well I have actually found the time to make a Christmas card for Rudolph's Day this month, I printed several images from Digital Stamp Boutique, rather larger than normal, leaving me to fussy cut them out to make my cards, here is the first a little elephant from the set Christmas Edwin and Hetty. Coloured with Derwent pencils, with some fairy krystal glitter paint on her hat and the stocking top.

 I will admit that the glitter X-Press-it tape his hiding a join, using a 15cm (6") paper pad does sometimes have its draw backs when making larger cards, I added a large sentiment from MFT Hand lettered Christmas in Versa Color Cardinal ink, which looks much brighter in person than it appears in the photo, heat embossed it with clear powder adding the Kaisercraft Christmas Tree and some star sequins and gems from my stash to finish.

What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8 cm (5x7") card blank
AC Card stock (not sure what colour exactly)
White cardstock
Faber-Castell and Derwent coloured pencils
MFT Gingham patterned paper
MFT Hand Lettered Christmas stamp
MFT Stitched inner/outer square die
Cardinal Versa Color ink
Christmas Edwin and Hetty Digi Stamp Digital Stamp Boutique
X-Press-it Glitter tape
Kaisercraft Decorative Dies Christmas Trees
Scrap of green paper
Fairy Krystal glitter paint
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, Diamond Glaze and Foam dots


I would like to enter this card in:-
Rudolph's Day with Scrappy Mo
ABC Christmas Challenge H is for Hat I is for Ice
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge #87 Feature a Creature 
The Merry Christmas Challenge Optional- Banners
12 Months of Christmas Link up Optional- Feline Festive


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful weekend...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: