Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Thinking of you

Hello again,

Well our weather has turned in the last two days, from 27C to 18C, my poor two little budgies don't know if they are coming or going, they have moulted much more often over summer as the weather changed. The leaves on our autumn trees have only just begun to colour randomly here and there an orange or yellow leaf but still mostly green.

I am back today to share a card made for this months Anything goes challenge over at Crafting By Design, we would love to see what you are making, the challenge is open from now until ANZAC Day 25th April, we have two sponsors for this challenge

$15 gift certificate

Winner Choice 3 digi images

I have used an image from our sponsor Sparkle and Sprinkle called Stained glass rounds, there is two in the set, they come as black and white, coloured and there is a sentiment included. 

Here is my card:-

 What I used:-
White 14.8 x 10.6cm card blank
Striped design paper (I think I've had this since I began card making 16 years ago) From scrap file
Sparkle and Sprinkle Stained Glass Round image
Printer
MFT Pierced circle die
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
Magazine stamp 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Flowers from my stash (about 5years old)
scrap white cardstock
adhesives:- UHU glue, PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all. 

No comments: