Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Get Ready For Christmas April


Hello again,


Today brings us to our monthly Get ready for Christmas Challenge at Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in and show us your Christmas cards you are making, we have one lovely sponsor this month A Day for Daisies will be giving the lucky winner $12 gift certificate for their store.

PRIZE $12 gift certificate for their shop


I have used one of our sponsors digi stamps Scotty Mistletoe ‘A’  and in an effort to get me on track for the number of Christmas cards I need I have made a three cards with the image, all with vintage style papers and paper pieced coats. The first card I realized after printing out my image was rather large and for the next two cards I decreased the size of the image, I tried to make them all a little different using different dies, embellishments and papers, the third card is smaller than the other two. 


This challenge is open from Anzac Day to May 1st , and you can add your project by using the Linky tool on our page. Please be sure to link your project back to us.


Here are my cards:-



What I used:-


White cardstock folded to 10.5x14.8cm

White 5x7” card blanks (12.7cmx17.8cm)

First Edition ‘Christmas Village’ paper pad
Kaisercraft 'Yuletide' patterned paper
Magazine freebie paper and stamp 
cream, gold, green and white cardstock

White card for Printing

Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils

Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad

Close to my Heart Merry Christmas Holiday Stamp (M1148)

MFT Stitched Rectangle die
MFT Cross Stitched Rectangle Die
MFT Pierced scalloped oval die
MFT Flourish small die
Memory Box Tessatina Border die

Self-Adhesive pearls

Fiskars scalloped edge punch

Adhesives: Double-sided tape, 2 way glue pen, Diamond Glaze



I would like to enter these cards in:-


Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors and friends who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: