Followers

Monday 2 April 2018

Easter gift bags

Hello again,

I hope you all have had a wonderful Easter long weekend, indulged in some Hot Cross Buns and some delicious eggs or bunnies.... strangely I didn't miss the eggs but the smell of the hot cross buns was great, still sticking to my AIP and low histamine diet so my treats were coconut butter melted down and made into chick and Easter egg shapes with the help of a silicone mould.

Apologies for not being around much, or commenting often the last few weeks, I've been unwell with my pain issues and spent time digging in the family tree, helping Mum sort some of the families out that I have progressed with at a faster pace than she could keep up.... and Mum helping me with people she has been working on that I haven't done yet.

I made two bags for Mum and Dad who of course can eat both chocolate and hot cross buns. Filled with a few eggs and a bunny for each, the heat started to have an effect of the consistency of the eggs and some ended up in the fridge.

Here are the two bags:-

What I used:-
White and kraft paper bags
Pink and blue card and paper scraps
Checked paper from stash
Pastel Basics paper
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
Bugaboo image Easter egg basket
Freebie Bunny stamp from Magazine website (not sure if still available)
Clearly Besotted sentiment
Hero Arts Happy die
Lawn Fawn Riley's alphabet
Pink bow from stash
Flowers from stash
Mini Apron lace border die from China (a Highly addictive and cheap supplies for craft) 😉
Cross stitched oval die from China
MFT grass die

I would like to enter these gift bags in:-
Aud Sentiments Challenge Easter or Spring sentiment
Crafts Galore Encore #50th challenge Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned paper challenge anything goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #185 anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge blog #21 Anything goes
Southern Girls Challenge-Diecuts

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: