Followers

Thursday 29 March 2018

Scrap Thank you card

Hello again,


Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our Pink plus one other colour challenge and show us what you are making, we have a lovely sponsor this week Ppinky Dolls will be giving the lucky winner 3 Images of choice.


PRIZE Three Images


I have used some pink with green to make a thank you card for my stash. I followed a tutorial online to make my first sunburst card using up some of my scrappy paper bits from my box, adding a Kaisercraft diecut butterfly, some seam binding and an apron lace border. Once I had finished this card I looked at the butterfly background and realized it looks a little purple, I promise it is pink, it is the same paper as is on the card. I popped the butterflies wings up on some foam dots sticking the middle down to add dimension.


This challenge is open until 3rd April, and you can add your project by using the Linky tool on the challenge page. Please remember to link your project back to us.


Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White cardstock folded to 10.5x14.8cm
Scrap papers from my stash in white, pinks and green
White card scrap
Kaisercraft Decorative dies ‘Butterflies’
Paper Smooches ‘Sentiment Sampler’ stamp
CCD Apron Lace border die
White Colorbox ink pad
Adhesives: Double-sided tape, PVA glue, Foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-
Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors and friends who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: