Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Mother's Day

Hello again,

I'm back to share the card I made for Mother's Day last Sunday, I'm only now getting time to share it with you, I decided to make my very first box card and made it a little taller to fit a 5x7" envelope. I wish that I had used a slightly darker shade of pink ink so you can see the butterflies pattern a little better...

Here's my card:-




What I used:-
Half a AC 12" wave card stock left over from a previous project
Cream coloured card generic pack
Lily of the Valley Bonnets & Bowties Patterned paper
Faber-Castell Pencils
FTHS Apple blossom image
Netty's Cards Freebie  sentiment
MFT Die-Namics Royal Leaves
MFT Die-Namics Pierced oval die
MFT Die-Namics fresh cut grass die
Creative Dies Rolled Roses (magazine gift)
Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle die
Kaisercraft Stamp and die set 'Butterflies'
Pink & green card/paper scraps
Pink & black colorbox inkpads
Iridescent white sequin flowers
2.5mm silver rhinestones
Acetate- I tried to buy some, was told it is no longer available, scrounged some packaging from an embossing folder from my un-emptied craft bin
Stanley knife, steel ruler, scoring board, bone folder, 
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, foam-tape, Diamond glaze


I would like to enter this card in:
Bizzy Bec's Store Blog Challenge May
Catch the bug May Anything goes 2nd Entry
Snippets Playground week 228 Must use snippets
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper challenge May
Lil Patch of crafty friends #33 Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: