Followers

Sunday 29 May 2016

Get well

Hello again,

I had some grand plans today, but spent way more time asleep than I wanted, still recovering from my trip to the big smoke, so I have only one card ready to show you. 

I decided to make a card for this weeks FTHS Sketch with a tWist challenge using one of the images I coloured early in the week.

I promise that I have coloured a shadow and ground but it's not that obvious in the photo, the sun was setting and I used a light to take the photo

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
FTHS Birdbrain
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
White 14cm square card blank
orange card stock (generic)
cascade card stock (AC) 
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid
Lawn Fawn Riley's ABC's
scrap paper (doodlebug, bobunny dots & magazine)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
MFT Pierced Circle Die
Diamond Glaze on syrup drip and spoon
Stanley knife, steel rule, craft mat

I would like to enter this card in:-
FTHS Sketch with a tWist #153

Bizzy Bec's Store Blog Challenge May Anything goes
Crafting with Dragonflies #58 Animals
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge May Anything goes
Snippet's Playground week 231 Anything goes with snippets 

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A HUGE thank you to all the lovely ladies for all the kind comments you leave me :-)

No comments: