Followers

Friday 20 May 2016

Love Birds

Hello again,

Today I am sharing one of the cards I made for my brother and sister-in-law’s first wedding anniversary, which was almost a month ago... where did that time go?...

Last year not long after their wedding one of my Aussie card making magazines arrived with this very cute and wonderfully coloured image from Ppinky Dolls, called love in the air, which my Mum felt would make a perfect anniversary card for them, as at the reception they had a large bird cage card holder and lots of antique bird cages sprayed in various colours hanging from the ceiling with vines and fairy lights, their wedding cake also had bride and groom birds on it…

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
14cm Square card blank
Derwent Academy Pencils
Lily of the Valley Bonnets & Bowties paper pack
Silver glitter card
Bella! Droplets
MFT Pierced oval die
Stamp sets various cover gifts & Kaisercraft Mini Clear stamp set
Memory box Sketchbook ‘Love’ die
Pink heart rhinestone
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Stanley knife, cutting matt, steel ruler
Adhesives:- double-sided tape, foam tape, double-sided adhesive paper, Diamond glaze

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in…
Have a fabulous weekend….

Megan

No comments: