Followers

Saturday 28 May 2016

Mice Christmas…

Hello again,

How’s your weather going? It’s 5.5C here with the wind chill making it more like 0.8C Brrrrr…

I’m trying to keep on top of my Christmas card making and have made this card to participate in a variety of challenges, I have taken this fortnights Sketch from the team over at Bugaboo, the use of non-traditional colours from the team at 12 Months of Christmas, layering from Holly Jolly Christmas and used one of Bugaboo stamps Christmas digi’s featuring some very cute little mice…

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 5” x 7” card blank
Purple cardstock
Doodlebug Design Christmas paper pack
Quilted metallic paper (generic)
Bugaboo image
Faber-Castell & Derwent Pencils
Metallic Silver Bic Mark-it Pen
MFT Pierced circle die
Lifestyle Crafts nesting scalloped circle die
Sequins from stash
Kaisercraft Home for Christmas sentiment stamp
Violet Colorbox ink pad
Adhesives: Double sided tape, Diamond glaze
Stanley knife, steel ruler, craft mat
White card

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in…
Have a fabulous week….
Megan

Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: