Followers

Saturday 21 May 2016

Anniversary Birds

Hello again,

Well, since I have showed you the card I made on behalf of Mum & Dad yesterday, I thought I would also show you the easel card I made for them, this one is also bird themed, I love birds and when I first got my Cuttlebug many years ago I fell in love with the MFT Contempo Bird Die set and it made its way into my die box… this is the first time I have used it!!!

Here is my card:-





What I used:-
Kaisercraft paper pack ‘Blue Bay’ Collection with sticker sheet (black lace design)
Kaisercraft co-ordinating Collectables Die cuts
Couture Creations Ornamental Lace die
Sullivan’s Bling Swirls
Ribbon from stash
Black brads
Scrap pink linen paper
MFT Contempo Cage and Bird die
Tiny Heart Hand punch
Kaisercraft Mini Clear Stamps ‘Occasions’
Stanley Knife, Steel ruler and craft matt
Adhesives:- PVA Glue, Double-sided tape, foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in....
Have a fabulous weekend...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the kind ladies who leave comments for me, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: