Followers

Saturday 21 May 2016

Little PigWit

Hello again,

Well while I’ve not been overly creative in the past few weeks, I have started to get my mojo back, I printed off a stack of images to colour including this months Stamp of the Month Challenge image for From the Heart Stamps the incredibly cute Hamlet PigWit in the planter… this is the first of Faith’s PigWit images and I quickly bought some others during her release of eight new digi PigWit stamps. If you would like to join in with this challenge you can either buy Hamlet PigWit in the planter From the Heart Stamps store or if when you spend $10 you can enter code SQUEAL and you will receive the image for free, if you play along all year you will collect 12 of Faith’s amazing Digi Stamps and she has currently got a few freebies in store…

I have decided to use the current From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge as well…

Apologies for the quality of the photo, local area is currently being burnt off to lessen damage caused by any fires during the hot Aussie Summer, smoked in although not as heavily as previous burns...

Here’s my card:-



What I Used:-
From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month image May
White card
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Brown paper from stash
Amy tangerine paper pad ‘Ready Set Go’
Shhhh!!! Patterned spine from Amy tangerine pad
MFT Pierced circle dies
Craft Matt, Stanley Knife, Steel ruler, scissors
Flower sequins from Lawn Fawn
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great weekend..
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: