Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Jingle Belles

Well I have been playing around with some more of Bugaboo's Digi images and some of my paper and card scraps of which I have way to many. 

I have made my first shaped card, I have used up scraps to create random shaped gift tags before but never actually made a full card in any shape other than regular squares or rectangles.

The Jingle Belles post:
Shape-Up for the New Year A common New Year's resolution is to get in shape ... so we're also going to Shape-Up at Jingle Belles by making cards that are shapes other than a square or rectangle. 

Here is my card creation: 
For my card I created a round card blank using mpress dies and Cuttlebug, I used a variety of dies and added some leftover star sequins to the tree. The sentiment stamp was free from my kind Newsagent... leftover from a cover kit freebie my digi is called  Christmas Kids Girl Three 

I have recently found another challenge to enter this card into Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper here dedicated to using up our hordes of patterned papers.


I also made a few gift tags, using up some card and paper scraps and  MFT ornament dies. The owls are again a couple of the many I made during a clean up of my small scraps.





Bugaboo images:

AKV Santa Presents



Stocking Santa Ornament







Well thank you for looking in... Megan




No comments: