Followers

Friday 13 February 2015

Angel Card

Hello again...

Today I created another Christmas Card- I have been slowly working my way through some digi stamps I coloured during January- I printed 6 digi stamps from a variety of  Digi companies onto an A4 sheet and coloured them while watching TV. 




I covered a 5x7 inch card blank with some lovely Metallic Silver paper which has been hiding away in storage for many years, I used two DCWV designer papers one as the background which has some glitter spots the other is the narrow strip with ornaments on it- this paper has also been in storage for ages, I used a doily which came free with a magazine although I used the plain white back. I dies used MFT small flourish die, MFT pierced fish-tails and Marianne designs snowflake, the sentiment is from Pink Petticoat, Ribbon, lace and rhinestone from my stash.


I found this lovely Angel digital stamp quite by accident, I was looking for downloads for an Australian Magazine of the same name and came across one from the UK. Paper Craft Essentials I frequently return now to have a poke around and have discovered some more lovely digi stamps and templates.

I am entering this card in three Challenges
1- Holly Jolly Christmas- Angels and Fairies
2- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge -215 Decorate a corner 
3- Christmas Stamping All Year Long- Any thing goes

After a lovely suggestion from Hazel I am now entering this card into 
4- craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge 2 

Thank you for looking in...
   Have a good one 
          Megan






No comments: