Followers

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Case-ing Christmas #7

Hello again...

I am going to try to participate in all of the Case-ing Christmas Challenges this year, so here is my latest Card for the current Case-ing Christmas Challenge


This week Donna made this beautiful card for us to Case

Here is my take on Donna's card



I have centred my word art from TLC Creations (a freebie no longer available) and layered  it on some of my recent re-discovered metallic silver paper, with some coordinating  turquoise card, the paper with glitter outlines is from my stash of scraps, then adding it to a black fronted card blank, I added four black rhinestones from my stash to finish off my card.

I think if the scrap of paper I have used had been larger this design would make a great wine bottle tag... never mind next time

Thanks for looking in...
have a good one
Megan



No comments: