Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Case-ing Christmas Challenge #5

Well here I am again, I have created a second card for the latest Challenge over at Case-ing Christmas here is a picture of Mynn's card



I took my inspiration from the colours of Mynn's card.



I used a scrap of Black ribbon which has black stitching down each edge, I hand cut the two bells using embossed metallic papers from my stash, I drew and cut the holly leaves using a Silver gel ink pen to add the edge and vein details, the branches are two sizes of Poppystamp Dies -Garden sprig and the swirl is a MFT die, I added some Ranger Liquid Pearls as berries- I finished my card off with a sentiment from Create with TLC which I cut with MFT Pierced fishtails then flipped it around to cut the other side.

Well thanks for looking in...
Megan


I am entering this card in two challenges!
1 Case-ing Christmas 
2 Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Items beginning with B- Bells 

after a kind suggestion from Hazel I am also entering this card in
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge

No comments: