Followers

Sunday 26 November 2023

Two of a Kind

Hello Again,

 

I am back with another pair of cards, this time using unusual colours for Christmas, I inked an A4 sheet with Distress oxides, I used a scrunched up nappy wipe to add interest to the ink before over doing the water spray over a star stencil. Large stars are supplies I bought from a toy/craft supply store while working in a preschool, I think there must be about 5 of each of the five colours left to use up... added a doodled border in metallic purple, the silver pen appears to have dried out, stored in the same packet. 

What I used:

MFT Sentiment stamp
Prize Ribbon, Wilted Violet and Peacock Feathers
Clear embossing ink
Silver sparkle Embossing powder
Star Stencil
Purple Gel Ink pen

I would like to enter this card in:


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful weekend...
Megan 

p.s. A Huge Thank you to my blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

5 comments:

Beccy said...

Wonderful backgrounds Megan, the colours remind me of an aurora. I like the stars you stencilled too, great way to use the oxides.
Cheers,
Beccy

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow Megan, these are stunning - love the unconventional colours :)
Blessings
Maxine

Jenny L said...

Hi Megan,
Happy Rudolf Days.
These cards are wonderful and such a very great design too.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely, shiny cards! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Sarah said...

Fabulous colours Meg and a perfect backdrop for the stars xx