Followers

Tuesday 14 November 2023

B for Blue and Bear

 Hello again,

I'm back to share a very quick card made using a Bugaboo digi from my stash, square card and some blue and green bauble patterned paper.

Here is my card:

What I used:
White 13cm card blank
Bugaboo Digi stamp
Faber-Castell coloured pencils
White card
Square stitched die
Silver star stickers

I would like to enter this card in:
Beccy's Place Annual Holiday Card Challenge B is for Baubles, Blue and Bear

Thank you for looking in, 
Have a wonderful week
Megan




5 comments:

Beccy said...

He's a little cutie Megan, I love how he's peeping around the circle frame. Love the sentiment too. The green and blue paper is a great match for your colouring.
Cheers,
Beccy

Carole said...

Oh so cute, love your coordination with the background and his hat, it draws it all together. x

Brenda in IN said...

This is an adorable stamp and a cute card. Your coloring is perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Megan - love your colouring, and keeping it so simple gives a certain elegance to the card - and lets the image take the eye beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card and I love the colours xx