Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Surf Life Saving Steve

 Hello again,


Well, I always start the year with the best of intentions of making a few Christmas cards each month, again I have not made nearly as many as I need. Today sees the start of Beccy's Place annual Holiday Cards Challenge, today I have gone as Australian as it is possible....

Australian Surf Life Saving Sand-man Steve is a Digi from Beccy's Place and I have coloured him in the traditional Surf Life Saving colours seen on Aussie beaches, although when the surf clubs have competitions against each other each club also has club colours..

Here is my card:


What I used:
Beccy's Place Sandy Christmas Set- Steve
Top fold C7 card blank
Red cardstock
White cardstock for printing 
Rectangle die cut (resized to fit image)
Faber-Castell coloured pencils
Paper Rose Merry Christmas Die
Checked paper (Sugar and Spiced Paper) 
Adhesives- Double Sided tape, pva glue

I would like to enter this card in 
Cut it Up Add a Sentiment (shape and sentiment are both dies)

Thank you for looking in, 
Have a wonderful week,
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them all!

5 comments:

Beccy said...

Yes, this is just about as Aussie as it gets Megan, love it! You've done a fabulous job with the colouring, I especially like the texture of your "sand". Great choice of colours too... I wondered if someone would recognise the surf life saving swim cap.
The yellow gingham paper and big red and white sentiment look awesome and compliment your card perfectly.
Cheers,
Beccy

Larelyn said...

Oh my, a "sandman!" Adorable. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "Add a Sentiment" challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

kiwimeskreations said...

Love it Megan - great colours and it gave me a smile.
Blessings
Maxine

Haven_mom4 said...

What a wonderful twist on the classic Christmas snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fun snowman! Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge!