Followers

Wednesday 9 January 2019

CBD Food and Drink

Hello again, 

Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our challenge, we have one fabulous sponsors this week Doctor Digi will be giving the lucky winner their choice of 2 Digi stamps from their store.

PRIZE 2 Digi Stamps

I have started off my New Years Christmas card collection, colouring Christmas Chris LINK, dressed in a reindeer costume pinching some Christmas Pud, adding some kindy glitz to his nose and the cherries on the pudding. A simple top edger die cut sentiment and stamped quote added to finish the card off.

I have used up some of my many Christmas scraps after coming across a brilliant idea from Heather of Wire Wrapture the strip used on this card is a mixed bag of leftover patterned paper and I will admit that I thought I had ensured all edges were squared off but must have missed one which then put the next couple of pieces out of square… I had a lovely time creating extra strips using both mixed paper pads and then some where I have stuck to the one designer pad. I think I may have made a bigger mess making these strips, I was supposed to be tidying my desktop…. And I can just imagine using this idea for many other types of cards….

This challenge is open until January 15th, you can add your project by using the Linky tool over at Crafting by Designs. Please be sure to link your project back to us.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank 
White card for printing
Faber-Castell pencils
Scrap Christmas papers and cardstock from stash
Impression Obsession Top edger sentiment Die
Kaisercraft ‘Traditional Christmas’ stamp
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Kindyglitz Red  
Adhesives: Double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

15 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun image Megan, and so beautifully mounted with the patchwork style border - a great idea
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda in IN said...

What a fun idea and such a cute card. I love the digi image! I would have a hard time keeping things squared up too. I never have anything exactly straight. I think that adds to the charm.

Sarah said...

lol, what a fab image, that made me smile!! xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Megan, great use of scraps .. but can imagine I too make more mess than clean up scraps. Great job of starting on cards for next Christmas!
Hugs Shaz in Oz. X

Catie Cuddles said...

What a great card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Lindsey said...

This is so cute! Great way to use patterned papers and a fun image. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Joy Wilson said...

Megan this is a beautiful card. Your image is colored wonderfully! I hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs Joy

Cara said...

This is such a fun card, love it! Cara x

laurie said...

So cute! I love the fun image and patterned papers!Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Jenny L said...

Hi Megan,
sorry I have not been around lately so much going on at the mo for me.
I am trying to comment every now and then now though.
Love this wonderful card and the colours look very vibrant and grgeous.
Beautiful and super colouring too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mrs A. said...

This is a great way of using up all your tiny scraps of christmss design papers. Like the cute image too but I think he needs to start doing some exercising! Hugs Mrs A.

pinky said...

Such a fun card, I love it!

BożenA said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Beautiful colors, very funny picture.
Thank you for joining our challenge at Happy Little Stampers Xmas.
BożenA DT HLS

Dorte said...

Wonderful christmas card with a funny image, Megan. Thanks for sharing it with us at this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x

Bobby said...

What a fun image, Megan, and the patchwork side panel is terrific. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas.