Followers

Thursday 14 December 2017

O Holy Night


Hello again,



Well not making enough of my Christmas cards all year long came back to bite me on the you know where, I think I have made about fourteen cards this week (and still have a couple more I need)👀, some were batch makes of the Aussie Santa in Sydney, I didn’t even worry about taking pics of them.

I had bought a new die from the recent craft show I attended, from a shop who has begun creating their own designs Catchy Crafts are also one of the biggest stall holders at the craft shows, the new die is called Bethlehem Town and I made two cards with the die, one is winging its way to my 94 year old Great Aunt who lives in far north Queensland and the other a hop across the road.

I must say that I have been severely influenced by Shaz in Oz in these cards, love the embossing with the scroll like sentiment on the first and reminds me I should dig out embossing folders more often. Thank you for the inspiration Shaz!


Here are my cards:-



What I used:-

White card stock to make card blank measuring 11cm x 17.5cm


White and Black AC card for embossing

Kaisercraft Lattice 5x7 embossing folder

Kaisercraft Damask 5x7 embossing folder

Silver Embossing powder

Clear embossing ink

Silver embossed paper

Spray ink background

Rainbow cardstock

Memory Box Parker Upper Case Alphabet Die

Impression Obsession Stamp ‘Jack Frost’ sentiment stamp

MFT stitched inner and outer oval

Adhesive:- Double Sided Adhesive sheet, Foam tape, double sided tape



I would like to enter these cards in:-









I think all our Christmas cards have been written and will get popped in the post tomorrow, minus a couple of hand deliveries and two to my friends who seem to move around a lot. Holding theirs in reserve until one of them confirms an address or two.

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful weekend...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

P.P.S. Could someone in the northern Hemisphere send some cool air this way, looking at the fourth day above 27C and no end in sight, I don't do heat well!






No comments: