Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Joy to the World


Hello again,

I have a super quick and easy pair of cards to share today, made with non Christmas papers for a couple of gentlemen, I made two at the same time one will be headed north to Dad’s uncle and the other locally to a gent that runs the Family History centre at the local church where Mum likes to hang out with other family history buffs.

Here is my card:-
What I used:-

White 17.8x12.6cm card blank (5”x7”)

Dylusions London blue spray ink

Scrap of metallic silver and green card

Circle die



Clear embossing ink pad

Silver embossing powder

Teal and cream paper (no idea) 50c/sheet at craft show

Adhesive sheet

Wink of Stella Clear liberally all over the globe

Bling from my stash



I would like to enter this card in:-






Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge Optional Stencil 





Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…
Megan



P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: