Followers

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Cheeky Christmas

Hello again,

Well, I was busy, busy, busy last week making multiple Christmas cards including two cards with tongue most firmly in cheek. The first card I had an idea for a certain stroppy teen boy who lives next door, I saved one of my Aussie Santa images that I coloured and paper pieced the clothes and planned a graffiti look card with a bold sentiment heat embossed in white powder, a few smaller Christmas sentiments also heat embossed in red and black with a few tiny stamps added in for effect. unfortunately some of the tiny star stamps are hard to see, perhaps I should have used a different colour, but yellow did seem a good choice. The young lad was often caught hanging around at a local street art walk, not my cup of tea but bus loads of tourists seem to like it

My second card is for one of my Mum's kindy friends, who loves a good cheeky card, it features one of Bugaboo Stamps called Friends Don't Let Friends Wine alone 2, and a sentiment I have seen elsewhere which I typed up in two parts, the front has I'm dreaming of a White Christmas... and the inside has but if the white runs out I'll drink the red.

Here the first card:-


White Christmas:-


What I used:- Aussie Santa
White 5x7" card blank 12.6x17.8cm
White and black cardstock
Kaisercraft 'Basecoats' papers
Make It Crafty Aussie Santa Digi Stamp
Scraps of paper and card for Santa's clothes
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
MFT Stamp sets Gift Tag Greetings, Hand Written Holiday, Jingle all the way
Tiny Star stamps CTMH- The Thought that counts
Merry Christmas stamp- Papermill Stamp
Black, green, red, yellow and clear embossing ink
White and clear embossing powder
Wink of Stella on Santa's Beard

White Christmas:-
White 5x7" card blank 12.6x17.8cm
Kaisercraft Yuletide Patterned papers
Bugaboo Image 'Friends don't let friends wine alone 2'
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Impression obsession Snowflake die
Nesting rectangle dies
Tiny pearls
Wink of Stella over bottles and the ladies drinks
Sentiment typed on PC

I would like to enter Aussie Santa in:-
Polkadoodles Anything goes Week 50
Love to Craft Challenge Blog- Anything goes
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge- Anything goes
Emerald City Crafts Challenge #6 Anything goes

I would like to enter White Christmas in:-
Naughty or Nice Challenge- Season's Greetings
Bizzy Bec's Store Blog December anything goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge

Thank you for looking in....
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!



No comments: