Followers

Sunday 16 July 2017

LPoCF #62 Sasayaki Glitter


Hello again,
Today brings us to another brand new challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friendsand as always the challenge is Anything Goes, so come along and join in with whatever you have been working on, we have two lovely sponsors this fortnight Bugaboo Stamps and Sasayaki Glitter offering a prize to two lucky winners.
Prize 4 images of your choice from the store


Prize 1 image of your choice from the store

Don’t forget to stop by my team mates blogs to check out some more fabulous inspirational projects.
I am using an image provided by Sasayaki Glitter called Balloon Hedgehog, I grabbed a cut piece of stripy paper and coloured my image with a focus on those colours (or so I thought ;-)) Colouring in front of the TV I made one small mistake with the colours, one balloon is far more red than pink…. I grabbed some snippets from my overflowing box and made up a simple background with blue and green cutting out the various elements and adding them on popping the main image up on foam tape. A layer of some pink card also from the snippets box and a file tab cut from a snippet of white for the sentiment.
Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 10.5 x 14.8cm card blank
Scrap papers from my stash
MFT Stitched rectangle die
CCD File tab die
Penny Black Snippets Sentiment stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Black Liquid Enamel
Faber-Castell coloured pencils
Adhesives:- PVA glue, foam tape and Double-sided tape
Stanley knife, fine tipped scissors

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week…
Megan

No comments: