Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Classic Birthday and Wedding Anniversary


Hello again,

I’m still working my way through some of the dies I have bought online from China and have made two cards with a more masculine theme to them, a birthday card and a Wedding Anniversary card. I still have some more ideas in the mix and several more dies to use too. Please note I am not accepting any responsibility for enabling any of you ;-)

Wedding Anniversary


Classic Birthday


What I used:-

White 14.7 x 10.5cm card blanks

Amy Tangerine Ready Set go papers and journaling card (cut from 12” sheet)

CCD Globe


Elizabeth Crafts Wedding die

Silver, black, red, blue, grey and white cardstock from my scrap box

Typed sentiments



White Liquid enamel

MFT pierced fishtail flag dies to cut sentiment

Adhesives:- PVA glue, double sided tape, foam tape and adhesive sheet

Distress tool



I would like to enter these cards in:-
613 Avenue Create Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Anything goes with Patterned paper

Thank you for looking in today....
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all....

No comments: